Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grace

Again, long time no post. Very looooonnggg time. Been working, been busy. I've already left the company I worked with since my last post. Then another and now I'm in a new one that requires me to work even in my dreams (it's that bad huh?). I'm now a Dad. That means I am now busier than ever before. Prior this year, I've always thought that I've ran out of time on everything else. I stopped doing many things, mostly things that I love to do. I do not regret anything that I've done. My life has a new meaning now because of my partner and our daughter. But by grace I have more time for everything. How did it happen? Again, by grace. Realized that I cannot do it by my own strength. Wondered why I ever walked away. But that's not important now because I am back.

No comments: