Thursday, July 16, 2009

Job title: Territory Manager

Oh, yes! I finally signed with the pharmaceutical company last Monday and been going around my "will-be" territory. I will be replacing Cindy because she is resigning with our company and her last day will be this coming Monday. So, I had to spend the whole week with her so that she can introduce me to our customers. The job is not as hard as I thought it would be but it requires me to travel a lot at relocate as well. So, I am moving further south--away from Manila. There is also a lot of paperwork to be done on weekends. I was told that I will soon get the hang of it. Good thing that my boss is a real nice guy. Im supposed to be somewhere else today but it was canceled because of the nasty weather. So on Monday, I will meet up with Cindy again, in the office, to update the files in my computer and work out the best schedule for me with consideration to where I will relocate. I am afraid that I will not be able to blog as much as before but I will try my best to update and post pictures of things that I encounter wherever I may be. I will be covering the southern tagalog region so there should be a lot of stuff to see. See you guys! =)

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.