Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gerry Alanguilan a.k.a. Komikero -- Soon to be in T.V.?

Gerry Alanguilan, known in youtube as 'komikero' and famous for his opening line: "Hello, yoochoob!", is responsible for spreading the Komikero Virus and has got everyone on their butt, laughing.

His channel is one of the few that i visit regularly in youtube and this afternoon I decided to subscribe to his channel and to my surprise he closed his channel because he signed up for a tv show and he said that its part of the contract the he remove all his videos in his channel and all the videos that he will appear in will only be in the tv network's website and the show that he signed up for. I said to myself: "What?! He will become a celebrity just before i subscribe to his channel? He's from San Pablo for pete's sakes.. We belong to the same province and I didn't even get the chance to meet him in person and he's becoming a celebrity?!". With a heavy heart I closed firefox and shut down my computer.

Then this evening I decided to make this post. I went back to his closed page to double check the spelling of his name and to my surprise, his page is up and running again and first I thought it may just be a glitch in youtube's mainframe so i pressed the refresh button and that's when I noticed in a long, rectangular, red box, written in black text: THIS ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. NOT. AT LEAST.. NOT YET. I scrolled down, just under his profile picture says: "HELLO! YOOCHOOB! And you thought you could get rid of me so easily." "Wow!! He's still here!" I screamed in my mind. It was then that I realized that that was his April Fool's gag and darn it, he got me! For hours i was thinking about it. I was telling it to everyone I know and they'll be laughing at me when they find out that it's just a gag.

Guys! Visit his page in youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/komikero


And his website:
http://gerry.alanguilan.com

To Mr. Komikero, that was a good one! I hope you got my message in youtube and I expect you to pass by my blog! Hahaha! And I hope you don't mind that I used your video on how to cook adobo.

Good day to you and to everyone!

3 comments:

me said...

Hey Kris...i am going to go check out that website!!

Thanks for always stopping by to wish me well. I am so sorry I am behind lately with visits. So overwhelmed with my life right now. Hope you understand.

**hugs**

Gerry Alanguilan said...

he.he.he. Next siguro di na kita maiisahan. Pero tingnan natin. :D Maraming salamat sa banggit! :D

me said...

Kris...thinking of you and hoping you are doing good. *hugs*